Hummus, Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
with ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
The perfect flavor combination for the delicious Greek Style Loin.
1 ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
2 tbs olive oil
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
40g pine nuts
1/4 cup mint leaves (finely chopped)
1/4 cup parsley (finely chopped)
1. Dice the pork loin into small pieces.
2. Heat a large fry pan over high heat.
3. Add the olive oil and cook the pork until browned and cooked through. (you may need to do this in batches)
4. Squeeze lemon juice over the pork.
5. Spread the hummus over four plates kand place the pork on top.
6. Sprinkle each plate with pomegranate, pine nuts, mint and parsley.
7. Serve with toasted pita bread.
Lemon and garlic roasted green beans with Peking Pork Chops
Sweet and sour sticky green beans roasted in lemon and garlic served with Peking Pork Chops.View
Tomato, Pineapple & Cucumber Salad
Simple and delicious Thai salad to pair with our Thai It Is! Loin Roast.View
Crispy Sweet Potato Wedges with South Carolina Pork Ribs
Insanely crispy and crunchy sweet potato wedges served with our famous 100% Australia South Carolina Pork Ribs.View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly with Stir Fried Vegetables and Rice
A simple and delicious bowl of goodness sure to satisfy!View
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!