Hummus, Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
with ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
The perfect flavor combination for the delicious Greek Style Loin.
1 ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
2 tbs olive oil
Seeds from 1 pomegranate
40g pine nuts
1/4 cup mint leaves (finely chopped)
1/4 cup parsley (finely chopped)
1. Dice the pork loin into small pieces.
2. Heat a large fry pan over high heat.
3. Add the olive oil and cook the pork until browned and cooked through. (you may need to do this in batches)
4. Squeeze lemon juice over the pork.
5. Spread the hummus over four plates kand place the pork on top.
6. Sprinkle each plate with pomegranate, pine nuts, mint and parsley.
7. Serve with toasted pita bread.
Greek Style Pork Loin with Hummus Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
The perfect flavor combination for the delicious Greek Style Loin.View
Greek Style Pork Skewers
A timeless classic, made Greek Style! Simple and tasty skewers, perfect for lunch or dinner.View
Greek Style Pork Yiros
Simple and delicious traditional greek style yiros.View
White Bean Tabbouleh
Delicious, traditional and simple Tabbouleh recipe.View
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles.