Greek style pork skewers
With ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
A timeless classic, made Greek Style! Simple and tasty skewers, perfect for lunch or dinner.
Serves 4 (12 skewers)
1 ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
2 red capsicums
2 yellow capsicums
1 red onion
1. Dice Greek Pork Loin into 2cm cubes.
2. Cut vegetables into similar sized pieces.
3. Thread the pork and vegetables onto skewers.
4. Heat a grill plate or BBQ to med/high.
5. Cook skewers, rotating to sear all sides for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve skewers with lemon wedges and mint.
Pork Belly Twister w Sauteed Chinese Broccoli
Sometimes the simple dishes are the most delicious! Try this simple Sautéed Broccoli with our new Pork Belly Twister.View
Roast Pumpkin Green Beans with Red Curry Sauce
A flavor combination you have to try! Beatifully soft roast pumpkin with green beans, topped with a red curry sauce.View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Pineapple Bowl
If this recipe doesn't make you feel like you're on a tropical holiday, we don't know what will!View
Greek Style Pork Loin with Hummus Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
The perfect flavor combination for the delicious Greek Style Loin.View
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!