Greek style pork skewers
With ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
A timeless classic, made Greek Style! Simple and tasty skewers, perfect for lunch or dinner.
Serves 4 (12 skewers)
1 ALDI Greek Style Pork Loin
2 red capsicums
2 yellow capsicums
1 red onion
1. Dice Greek Pork Loin into 2cm cubes.
2. Cut vegetables into similar sized pieces.
3. Thread the pork and vegetables onto skewers.
4. Heat a grill plate or BBQ to med/high.
5. Cook skewers, rotating to sear all sides for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve skewers with lemon wedges and mint.
Greek Style Pork Loin with Hummus Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
The perfect flavor combination for the delicious Greek Style Loin.View
Greek Style Pork Skewers
A timeless classic, made Greek Style! Simple and tasty skewers, perfect for lunch or dinner.View
Greek Style Pork Yiros
Simple and delicious traditional greek style yiros.View
White Bean Tabbouleh
Delicious, traditional and simple Tabbouleh recipe.View
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles.