Lemon Herb Rib Rack Pita Pockets
The perfect recipe to jazz up left over Lemon & Herb Rib Rack!
200g leftover cooked Lemon & Herb Rib Rack
1 tbsp olive oil
2 small pita pockets
1 baby cos lettuce
1 Lebanese cucumber
1/2 punnet mixed cherry tomatoes
1. Dice pork into 2cm cubes.
2. Heat a medium fry pan over med/ high heat, add olive oil and pork and cook until caramelised
and heated through.
3. Wipe the pan clean with paper towel and heat up the pita.
4. Meanwhile, shred the cos, dice the cucumber and halve the tomatoes.
5. Halve the pita and open the pocket, add the salad ingredients and top with the pork pieces.
6. Serve sprinkled with crumbled feta.
Greek Style Pork Loin with Hummus Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
The perfect flavor combination for the delicious Greek Style Loin.View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Pineapple Bowl
If this recipe doesn't make you feel like you're on a tropical holiday, we don't know what will!View
Pulled Chilli Caramel Pork Shoulder Rolls
Simple and delicious snack (or meal) for the whole family.View
Chilli Caramel Pork Shoulder Noodle Bowl
A flavour combination that tastes as good as it sounds.View
SIGN UP to RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!