Sweet and sour pork belly skewers
With Sweet and Sour Pork Belly
The perfect snack or meal with all the essentials. Sure to impress the fam!
400g KRC Sweet & Sour Pork Belly- view product
1 red capsicum
1 yellow capsicum
1 green capsicum
1/2 pineapple or 425g tinned
1. If using wooden skewers, soak for at least 2 hours before required.
2. Preheat a bbq or grill plate to med/ high.
3. Dice pork into 2cm cubes and cut the capsicums and pineapple into similar sized pieces.
4. Thread the pork, capsicum and pineapple onto the skewers in an alternating pattern.
5. Spray the skewers on all sides with the oil spray.
6. Cook until slightly charred and the pork is cooked through.
7. Allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Greek Style Pork Yiros
Simple and delicious traditional greek style yiros.View
Lemon and garlic roasted green beans with Peking Pork Chops
Sweet and sour sticky green beans roasted in lemon and garlic served with Peking Pork Chops.View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Pineapple Bowl
If this recipe doesn't make you feel like you're on a tropical holiday, we don't know what will!View
Greek Style Pork Loin with Hummus Pomegranate and Pine Nuts
The perfect flavor combination for the delicious Greek Style Loin.View
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!