With Glazed Pork Belly Twister
Simple and delicious Bao Buns as good as you would find in a restaurant!
1 KRC Pork Belly Twister
1 red onion, sliced into rings
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup white vinegar
12 store bought frozen bao buns
2 spring onion, thinly sliced
1. Heat the sugar, salt, vinegar and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan and simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Place the onion rings in a bowl and pour over the pickling mix.
3. Cook Twister according to packet instructions.
4. Steam buns according to packet instructions.
5. Arrange a platter of sliced pork belly, pickled red onion, kimchi, spring onion, coriander and bao buns.
6. Serve, allowing people to assemble their own buns.
Lemon and garlic roasted green beans with Peking Pork Chops
Sweet and sour sticky green beans roasted in lemon and garlic served with Peking Pork Chops.View
Greek Style Pork Yiros
Simple and delicious traditional greek style yiros.View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Pineapple Bowl
If this recipe doesn't make you feel like you're on a tropical holiday, we don't know what will!View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Skewers
The perfect snack or meal with all the essentials. Sure to impress the fam!View
SIGN UP to RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!