Sauteed Chinese Broccoli
With Glazed Pork Belly Twister
Sometimes the simple dishes are the most delicious! Try this simple Sautéed Broccoli with our new Pork Belly Twister.
1 KRC Pork Belly Twister
1 tbsp peanut oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 birds eye chilli, finely sliced
2 bunches Chinese broccoli, roughly chopped
4 tbsp light soy to garnish
1. Cook Twister according to packet instructions.
2. Heat a wok over a med/ high heat, add oil, garlic and chilli and sauté for a minute.
3. Add broccoli and 1/4 cup of water and cook until just tender.
4. Add soy and toss to coat.
5. Slice the pork belly, place on a serving plate and add the broccoli alongside.
6. Serve garnished with crushed peanuts, spring onion, chilli & coriander leaves.
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly with Stir Fried Vegetables and Rice
A simple and delicious bowl of goodness sure to satisfy!View
Chilli Caramel Pork Shoulder Noodle Bowl
A flavour combination that tastes as good as it sounds.View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Skewers
The perfect snack or meal with all the essentials. Sure to impress the fam!View
Perfectly Crispy Onion Rings
Deliciously crispy onion rings served with our simply fancy, pork loin steaks with sage butter melts.View
SIGN UP to RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!