Sweet & Sour PORK belly Pineapple bowl
With Sweet and Sour Pork Belly
If this recipe doesn't make you feel like you're on a tropical holiday, we don't know what will!
400g KRC Sweet & Sour Pork Belly, cubed - view product
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 pineapple with top
1 red onion, cut into wedges
1 red capsicum, diced
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp cornflour
1. Cut the pineapple in half, scoop out the flesh and cut the pineapple into pieces similar in size to the pork belly pieces.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or large frypan, add the pork belly and cook until caramelised and cooked through. Set aside.
3. Heat the remaining oil in the wok/ frypan, add the onion and capsicum and cook until charred and slightly softened.
4. Dissolve the cornflour in the soy sauce and add to the pan, tossing to coat the vegetables.
5. Add pineapple pieces, heat through, then add the cooked pork and toss to heat through.
6. Serve the stir fry in the hollowed out pineapple with steamed rice and lime wedges.
San Choy Bow
The perfect asian style finger food for any occasion!View
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Skewers
The perfect snack or meal with all the essentials. Sure to impress the fam!View
Crispy Sweet Potato Wedges with South Carolina Pork Ribs
Insanely crispy and crunchy sweet potato wedges served with our famous 100% Australia South Carolina Pork Ribs.View
Korean Bulgogi Rice Bowl
Wholesome and delicious rice and vege bowls with our Korean Style Bulgogi Pork Fillet.View
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!