Stir Fried Vegetables and Steamed Rice
with Sweet Sour Pork Belly
A simple and delicious bowl of goodness sure to satisfy!
1 packet Sweet & Sour Pork Belly - view product
2 tbsp vegetable oil 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
1 celery stick, finely sliced
1 yellow capsicum, diced
200g green beans, trimmed sea salt & cracked black pepper
steamed rice to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Place pork belly pieces on a baking paper lined oven tray and roast in the oven until caramelised and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
2. While the pork is resting, heat the oil in a wok or large frypan. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute
3. Add the remaining vegetables, season with salt & pepper and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until cooked but retaining a bit of crunch.
4. Slice the pork and serve with stir fried vegetables and steamed rice.
5. A fun alternative is to make up individual rice bowls, adding crushed spring rolls for extra texture.
Roast Pumpkin Green Beans with Red Curry Sauce
A flavor combination you have to try! Beatifully soft roast pumpkin with green beans, topped with a red curry sauce.View
Asian Greens with Sticky Chinese BBQ Pork
Book your taste buds a first class ticket to China with this super simple yet tasty Asian greens dish!View
A classic, tasty pairing for a delicious dish!View
San Choy Bow
The perfect asian style finger food for any occasion!View
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!