Stir Fried Vegetables and Steamed Rice
with Sweet Sour Pork Belly
A simple and delicious bowl of goodness sure to satisfy!
1 packet Sweet & Sour Pork Belly - view product
2 tbsp vegetable oil 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped ginger
1 celery stick, finely sliced
1 yellow capsicum, diced
200g green beans, trimmed sea salt & cracked black pepper
steamed rice to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Place pork belly pieces on a baking paper lined oven tray and roast in the oven until caramelised and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
2. While the pork is resting, heat the oil in a wok or large frypan. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry for 1 minute
3. Add the remaining vegetables, season with salt & pepper and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until cooked but retaining a bit of crunch.
4. Slice the pork and serve with stir fried vegetables and steamed rice.
5. A fun alternative is to make up individual rice bowls, adding crushed spring rolls for extra texture.
Sweet and Sour Pork Belly Skewers
The perfect snack or meal with all the essentials. Sure to impress the fam!View
Chilli Caramel Pork Shoulder Noodle Bowl
A flavour combination that tastes as good as it sounds.View
Roast Pumpkin Green Beans with Red Curry Sauce
A flavor combination you have to try! Beatifully soft roast pumpkin with green beans, topped with a red curry sauce.View
Greek Style Pork Yiros
Simple and delicious traditional greek style yiros.View
SIGN UP to RECEIVE OUR SECRET RECIPE
Become a KR Castlemaine Member to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SAVE all your favourite products, recipes and articles. Plus you will get access to our secret recipes!